Repair and Manufacture of Hydraulic Cylinders
We carry out all repairs to hydraulic cylinders including: resealing, replacing rods and barrels, pistons and heads.
We also manufacture new cylinders from scratch, either as full replacements or from drawings for custom projects.
We only use top quality materials including 4140 chrome bar for all our cylinders.
Hydraulic system fault diagnosis and redesign
Fault finding, repair, redesign of hydraulic systems.
Overhaul of hydraulic pumps, motors, valve bodies etc.
We supply top quality Gates products. The hose, fitting and swage press are all from the one manufacturer, meaning all our hoses conform to a matched system.
Onsite servicing and repairs
We have a fully equipped workshop to service and repair as required.
All servicing and repairs to road transport, heavy earthmoving equipment and truck mounted cranes. We also undertake ten year major inspections.
Pins and bushes
We are the specialist pin and bush people. As well as supplying standard replacement parts, with our machine shop we can manufacture pin and bushes in house and make custom products.
For further information or to discuss an upcoming project, get in touch call 08 9303 2956
Got a question?
send us a quick message through the online contact form.
One of our team members will get back to you shortly.
Hydraulic Cylinder & Hose Repairs
Choose Hydraulic Cylinder and Hose Repairs in Perth
The correlation is undeniable – lost time translates to lost profits, with ineffective system repairs leaving companies vulnerable to wasted resources, inefficient operations, and a constant need for maintenance. The value of both hydraulic cylinders and hydraulic hoses lies in their performances. Wasting precious days, therefore, on damaged components undermines every business. Production down times lead to rising costs.
Matchtec strives to counter those costs. Since 2009 we’ve served as the premier provider of hydraulic cylinder repairs in Perth and hydraulic hose repairs in Perth – connecting our clients to the expediency they crave. We emphasise efficiency with every task, delivering fast and precise solutions to reduce downtime. Through this, we enable companies to optimise their schedules and improve their processes.
We recognise the value of speed. We also, however, understand the need for quality. We pair all hydraulic cylinders in Perth and hydraulic hoses in Perth with expert support. Our highly-trained technicians offer qualified assessments, repairs, and replacements – ensuring superior workmanship with every project. To learn more about our accreditations come and see us today at Unit 1, 21 Fallon Road, Landsdale WA 6065.
A Commitment to Fast Solutions: Our Hydraulic Hose and Cylinder Repairs in Perth
Our clients seek to optimise every moment – and we strive to help them, responding to all damaged hydraulic cylinders in Perth and hydraulic hoses in Perth with targeted support. We achieve fast turnarounds through:
- Custom Solutions: to ensure that all hydraulic cylinder and hydraulic hose repairs in Perth comply to client expectations, we perform thorough assessments – determining the best course of action for every machine. Through bespoke inspections, re-seals, and replacements, we enable companies to avoid unnecessary (and ineffective) processes.
- Ample Product Availability: to cater to all machine needs, we boast a wide selection of premium products (including Gates hydraulic hoses in Perth), allowing our team to provide the proper rods, barrels, and pistons quickly.
- In-House Machining Capabilities: should our clients require non-standard hydraulic cylinders in Perth, we offer in-house machining options. Our team designs, engineers, and installs all components to ensure custom quality.
- Diverse Scheduling: to address all client needs, we offer both in-house and on-site hydraulic cylinder repairs in Perth. Our fleet team will happily provide mobile servicing and maintenance assessments, catering to every schedule, sparing our clients the need for inconvenient shop visits.
Through these services, we deliver fast results to every company – decreasing their frustrations and increasing their productivity.
Our Other Services
To promote full expediency, we pair hydraulic hose repairs in Perth with a variety of other services, such as:
- System Fault Finding (including pumps, motors, and valve bodies).
- System Re-Designs.
- Pin Replacements and Custom Creations.
- Bush Replacements and Custom Creations.
- Light Vehicle Fleet Servicing.
- Heavy Earthmoving Equipment Servicing
- Road Transport and EWP Servicing.
We pair these services with the same dedicated results – ensuring our clients remain on schedule. To learn more contact the Matchtec team by phone (08-9303-2956) or by email (firstname.lastname@example.org). We’ll promptly respond to all questions or product enquiries.